Thursday, March 31, 2011

Play Ball

It's Opening Day!  The grass is a little greener today. The sky is a little bluer today. The birds seem a little bit happier today. I can smell the popcorn and hot dogs in the air. It's been a long cold winter and although it is still a little cold outside it doesn't matter today. Why? It's Opening Day 2011! Today, every team, every fan (even the Cubs) thinks this is their year! I love baseball. Baseball is a part of me. It's in my blood.  Here's to Opening Day! Play Ball!!


Go Cardinals!

The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.
                                                                     - James Earl Jones from Field of Dreams 

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

amazing. so glad i found your blog. following. i hope you will too. My name's Anna. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I grow up in the south and moved to Cali after graduating from college in Alabama. I'd love if you'd top by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com