Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bethenny Frankel

How many of you were able to watch the first episode of Bethenny Ever After last night?  I was always a fan of Bethenny when she was on RHONY but I've fallen in love with her spin-off show(s).
Her first spin-off show was Bethenny Getting Married. She married a hottie guy, Jason, and they had a beautiful wedding and then an adorable baby girl, Bryn.



Bethenny is a natural foods chef, an author of 2 books, released an exercise DVD, and is working on 2 more books. Let's not forget her 2nd place finish on Skating with the Stars or her company Skinny Girl.



Last night her second spin-off show, Bethenny Ever After aired. I must say, Bethenny has a killer body! How was she able to model in a size 4 bikini 3 weeks after giving birth?!!? How in the world is she doing this...


Looks like her boobs may tip her over.

Bethenny always tells it like it is...no sugar coating from her. Usually when she does tell it like it is she makes me laugh.


She always looks so cute even when she's in her pajamas with 2 breast pumps. I can't wait to see what unfolds this season with her, Jason, Bryn, and Skinny Girl.

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love Bethenny! I must admit, I thought she was a bit harsh and abrasive on the RHNY, but my opinion completely changed after watching Bethenny Getting Married. She is gorgeous and so fab!