Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Malcolm Winters

The other day I was talking (tweeting) with a friend about The Young and The Restless. The conversation eventually turned to the character Malcolm Winters and the 2 guys that have played him...Shemar Moore and Darius McCrary (current).



Shemar Moore was one of the reasons I tuned in daily to Y&R. He always made my days better. Now, he's making my nights better...on Criminal Minds as Special Agent Derek Morgan.


When Shemar left Y&R, he was replaced by Darius McCrary - better known as Eddie Winslow. Um, no thanks! Darius is attractive but he is no eye candy like Shemar. I still watch Criminal Minds every night (reruns  are on all the times and new season on Wednesday) just to see Shemar wear a tight t-shirt and a gun. I do not watch reruns of Family Matters.

Now when I see Malcolm Winters on Y&R I can't help but expect Steve Urkel to walk in and say "Did I do That?"



I know it's not fair to Darius but Shemar Moore will forever and always be Malcolm Winters to me and lots of other people.





Who is your favorite Malcolm Winters?



No comments: