Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weight Watchers Wednesday

One of the reasons I love Weight Watchers is they make it so easy for me. The website is just a plethora of information. I love going to the "shop" where I can buy snacks you can't buy in the store. It also has a section for kitchen tools.

One of my favorite things I bought from the store is the Easy Measure Serving Set. I use these spoons all the time. They are sleek and stylish (as stylist as a serving spoon can be) which makes them easy to use when entertaining because my guests don't know the serving spoons are one of my Weight Watchers tools. These spoons have really helped me to learn the correct portion sizes.

The set comes in 3 sizes: 1 cup spoon, 1/2 cup spoon, and 1/4 cup ladle.

(yes, the picture is from weightwatchers.com)

1 comment:

Sarah Wyland said...

I'm going to go look for those spoons - I just broke my plateau on WW, but gained almost 2 pounds this week. Grr... :)