Friday, June 8, 2012

Chewbeads

Molly has two teeth and is working on a few more so she chews on everything. She really wishes that I would let her chew and pull my necklaces. Dont worry, I don't let her because I don't want her to break them and I they aren't soft so i know they won't feel good on her gums. I ran across this jewelry line the other day and Molly's wish has come true. It's called Chewbeads and they are fantastic!

Chewbeads are made with 100% silicone and they are soft on Molly's gums and her new teeth. I can clean the necklaces with the soap I use to clean Molly's bottles. They are also dishwasher safe. The best thing about ChewbeadsChewbeads is there isn't any BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead in them. That makes this momma happy!

They have several different styles of necklaces to choose from as well as 2 styles of bracelets. I have 2 necklaces but I think a third might be in the near future.



No comments: