Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary

This post is really late but I guess better late than never, right? On May 30th Keith and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Every year I tell him it's the diamond anniversary in hopes of getting diamonds but he never falls for it.
So, on a hot Saturday afternoon in Memphis, TN I got married to a wonderful man.

We were introduced by a mutual friend. We started talking in April, met in July, and were engaged in September. Our entire dating relationship was a long distance relationship. He lived in Georgia and I lived in Tennessee. After we were married Keith moved to Tennessee. So, here we are 3 years later, 2 new jobs, a new car, and a baby!



I loved our wedding cake. It was white cake with pineapple chunks with a pineapple filling. The baker didn't have it on her menu but she was going to add it since it was so good.

The Groom

The Bride
The cross I'm wearing was the cross my Granddaddy gave me Grandmother as a gift which she wore on her wedding. My mom also wore it on her wedding day as well.

This picture doesn't even begin to describe what a tangled mess this turned out to be but it was fun!

No comments: