Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weight Watchers Wednesday on Thursday

Sorry I'm just getting Wednesday's post up but life has been crazy the past few days. Our childcare provider quit on Friday, effective immediately, so we've been scrambling trying to find someone to watch Molly.

One of the things I like about Weight Watchers has to be their snacks. You can buy their muffins, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and bread in the grocery store. I'm a lazy Weight Watchers person...I like for the points to already be calculated for me which is why I love Weight Watchers snacks. Not every grocery store carries WW snacks and if they do carry the snacks most of the time it's just a few and not the entire line. I've found most of our snacks at Kroger and Publix.

I love their blueberry muffins and the chocolate muffins for breakfast. Each muffin is 4 points.

I love their brownies as an afternoon snack. Each brownie is 3 points.

They have chocolate chip cookies (2 points) and oatmeal raisin cookies (2 points). They have little snack cakes that look like Twinkies (2 points). They also have little snack cakes that look like Zingers (2).

If you are a Weight Watchers member you can buy other foods from the website. I personally love the Pinch of Pepper Pretzel Thins (3 points). It's perfect for an afternoon snack.

I also love the Baked Apple Cinnamon oatmeal (3 points) and the Harvest Berry oatmeal (3 points).

I love all things coconut. Weight Watchers has a new smoothie called Creamy Coconut and it's amazing. It's only 2 points. They also have a new mini snack bar called Toasted Coconut Dream bar. It's only 2 points and tastes exactly like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie.

Weight Watchers makes snacking easy and smart.

No comments: