Monday, February 14, 2011

William and Kate

I must admit that I am a bit obsessed with Kate Middleton's engagement and her soon to be new life as a princess. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact  that most every girl in the world watched, followed, and admired Princess Diana and when she died she left a void that most people think Kate will be able to fill. Plus, what girl isn't going to be living vicariously through Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011 while watching the Royal Wedding. I know I will!

So, I thought I would do a couple of posts on Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, and the royal engagement and wedding. Hopefully, the upcoming posts won't turn into me posting picture after picture of Kate and Diana. If it does, well, we can all be jealous of the style, grace, and class both of the ladies have (as well as all of their clothes and jewelry). So, stayed tuned!

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

I'm beyond excited for this wedding!
xoxo
SC