Friday, February 11, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Beauty Secrets

It's Friday and Kelly is hosting Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Korner. Today it's all about beauty secrets. 

I love Merle Norman make-up. I've been using it for about 15 years. My absolute favorite product is the Luxiva Ultra Powder Foundation.  I hate wearing liquid foundation because it makes my skin feel yucky; however, powder alone doesn't give me the coverage that i want or need so it's a catch 22. Enter Luxiva Ultra Powder Foundation. It is a foundation and powder in one. I get the coverage I want and need with the weight and feel of a powder. I love it!!



I also love Arbonne products. My favorite is the RE9 Eye Cream. I use it every morning and sometimes at night. It works wonders on the eye.  I love it because it is keeping the wrinkles at away!


I also love Arbonne's RE9 Night Repair Creme.  I use it at night right before I go to bed and my skin just soaks it up. My face feels so good the next morning. I love it during the winter time when my normally oily skin is dry (well, more like less oily).




About 7 months ago I had the keratin treatment. It is like the Brazilian Blowout only the keratin treatment is better for your hair. The process isn't nearly as harsh as the Brazilian Blowout. Plus, it will last longer. My keratin treatment last for about 4.5 months (and that was with me washing my hair everyday). I loved the way my hair felt. My hair started to get frizzy again so I decided I would try the Kerastase version of Moroccanoil because I didn't want to spend the cash on another keratin treatment. I love love love the Kerastase Elixir Ultime. It makes my hair shinny, silky, and deep conditions it. It contains 4 types of oil - Maize Oil  (from Central America), Pracaxi Oil (from the Amazon), Camellia Oil (from Asia), and Argan Oil (from North Africa). My hair feels incredible and looks great!

That's all I have for you. Head back over to Kelly's Korner and read up on more beauty tips from her readers (I'm going over there right now) because there are lots of secrets and tips over there.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

That was the first foundation I ever wore! I love love love the smell of it. I need to see if we still have a Merle Norman store here and get some more!

Anonymous said...

I have heard wonderful things about Arbonne... I have a girlfriend that raves about their line. I will have to check it out. I am now your newest follower. xo