Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Specials!

It's the Monday after Thanksgiving which can only mean one thing...It's Cyber Monday! Are you ready for this...Christmas is less than a month away. Can you believer it? Have you started your shopping yet? I have not and I need to get with it!

I have some great Scentsy specials for Cyber Monday going on right now. If you are interested send me an email at wicksdontmakescents@gmail.com . My Cyber Monday Specials will expire on November 30th.

In addition to my specials, Scentsy still has their Buddy Holiday special going on right now. Buy 1 Buddy get the other Buddy FREE! (Lenny the Lamb and Wellington the Duck are not included in this special). You get to pick out 1 Scent Pak and Scentsy will pick out the other Scent Pak for you. Buddies are incredibly soft and will look great under your Christmas tree!

No comments: