Monday, June 13, 2011

And Baby Makes Three!


Yep, we are having a baby. We tried for three months and well, the rest is history. I am 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Yes, we are excited. Baby should be here around December 10th!

For the most part I've been feeling pretty good except for the overwhelming exhaustion and the "morning sickness" that occurs at night. The doctor gave me some medicine and it takes care of my nausea. Medicine is a wonderful thing.

I'm not craving anything in particular. I'm just eating more than usual. I'm not starting to show yet but as one of my friends on twitter said (she is about 2 weeks behind me) she just looks like she's had too many cookies. That's the way I feel also.

We are planning on finding out the sex of the baby and once we do...I'll be hitting the stores.

I stay indoors alot. Mainly because it's been in the high 90s for the past 3 weeks or so and I don't like it.

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Sole Matters said...

congrats!!! thats awesome!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

The Morrows said...

Congrats! What a blessing :) there is nothing like it. Hope you have a great pregnancy!